Join our exciting team!
We are looking for driven recent grads and undergrads to work on our content writing and marketing team. A fast growing website that promotes hot new events, tickets to sporting events, concerts, news releases, fashion, and all other hot topics! Our mission is to help consumers be in-the-know with all the latest news in their local area.
The ideal candidate will be a great researcher, strong writer that can work in a dynamic environment and has a genuine passion for writing.
-Tech savvy, well-versed in the entertainment world, sports, concert or theater events.
– Develop content for customers, press releases, blog posts, and reference materials.
– Check blogs, monitor major entertainment sites, and contributing to team specific forums are all examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
– Write for the appropriate audience, taking into consideration their interests
– Conduct keyword research to drive on-page SEO changes and integrate into content.
– Develop and maintain an understanding of our company’s s core business
– Understand and adhere to content best practices and product specifications.
– Contacts individuals and organizations to acquire content and media assets and usage rights as necessary.
– High level social/mobile media understanding. Candidate should have high proficiency using Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps, smartphones and tablet devices.
Contact us today with your resume and cover letter.